Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 28a of ALAA-Fri, June 10th, 2011

Boondocking Behind the Elementary School in Grafton, NY
Okay, now I can admit it! Last night was boondocking behind the elementary school in Grafton, NY. A guy in Troy told me about Grafton Lakes SP but when I got there I found out there's no camping. So I rode into sleepy little Grafton, found the school, set up camp, and was gone by 6:15 AM. What would I have done if the Grafton, NY police had found me? I dunno, probably played dumb although that sounds pretty logical right now! Of course, I might have ended up in the Grafton, NY Police Station or before a magistrate but I guess it's better to be lucky than good! I'm having two cake donuts in Hoosick, NY headed into Bennington, VT.
The Front of the National Baseball Hall of Fame


George Brett-A True Hall of Famer!

1 comment:

  1. Mike,
    Hope to have phone service sometime this weekend. We will give you a call. Ron & Betty

    ReplyDelete