Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 28 of ALAA-Fri, June 10th, 2011-From Grafton, NY to Canaan, ME

Well, today I'm a little worried. My Bride has bronchitis at home and isn't feeling the best. I wish I was there with her-at least that would make me feel better to be there and take care of her. I'm headed that direction tomorrow.


I'm going to Acadia National Park and then heading South toward home! Home.....what a wonderful word-I look forward to it and seeing my Bride! When I left the schoolyard this morning I headed East through Southern Vermont then angled NE through New Hampshire toward Maine. Maine is a new state for me so I think I have four new states left: RI, DE, NC, and SC. From all the Moose Crossing signs I've seen on this route, maybe I should have followed the Canadian border through upstate NY, VT, NH, and ME! Vermont DOES look like a postcard though, especially Bennington. The White Mountains in NH were beautiful and nearly perfect bike riding conditions. Maine has been mainly downhill toward the Atlantic-I guess I'll find out about that tomorrow at Acadia National Park.

Campsite at a KOA in Canaan, ME


1 comment: