Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wow, A LOUD Horn!

This past weekend was a great one! Our daughter and grandson came down on Thursday night and stayed until Sunday night. My bride and our daughter went to the fundraiser Gala at CSK Saturday night and I got to keep the little guy. It was great fun!
Now, about the horn. I've been getting tired of that little Roadrunner "Beep-beep" that my bike made so I bought a Lolo Bad Boy horn. It is 139 decibels which is about twice as loud as the stock little beep-beep horn that came on the bike. It has its own little self-contained air compressor so it took a while to install but, MAN, is it loud! I'm riding back and forth from home to school waiting, just DARING, anyone to pull out in front of me or drift over into my lane! When they do, I am gonna BLAST 'em! I've made a number of other additions to the bike for the trip but that will be another post. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment